Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Any final word on that Firmware date/time issue?

Any final word on that Firmware date/time issue?
Storyboy
Dedicated MacNNer
May 9, 2001, 01:12 PM

Hey,there:

This subject has gone round and round and I'd forgotten about it until I disconnected my iMac from the wall in order to install some RAM...when I powered back up I got the 1904 Blues...

I'm pretty sure that this relates to that firmware issue from back in June (?) and I've searched to see if there had ever been any resolution, but my search turned up dry...

My machine is only 1.5 years old and so I am thinking it isn't, especially since this happened first back when I had originally applie the update...

Is there anything else I should be worrying about, aside from resetting the clock? Truthfully, I have only unplugged the thing once or twice in its life...

Any final word?

Thanks.

------------------
Madness in Great Ones must not unwatched go.

iMac DVSE 400Mhz/384M/13g
OS 9.0.4
Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.

iMac Core2Duo 2.16GHz/3G RAM/250G HD OSX 10.6.6
Various Peripherals

rlorenc
Dedicated MacNNer
May 17, 2001, 05:42 PM

I have a year old G4/450 and I (over the past few days) have been getting the same Date/Time issue. My battery can't be worn out, but I installed the newest firmware when it came out (about 3 or 4 months ago).

Forum Links
Forum Rules